This Week’s Schedule:
Madagascar Cast 5:00 PM – ?
(Kenya Leads Watch: Young Simba, Young Nala, Simba, Nala, Raifiki, Mufasa, Zazu, Scar, Sarabi, Sararfina, Banzi, Shenzi, Ed, Pumbaa, Timon)
Madagascar Cast 4:00-5:30 PM
Kenya Cast 5:00 PM – ?
(Madagascar Leads Watch: Young Simba, Young Nala, Simba, Nala, Raifiki, Mufasa, Zazu, Scar, Sarabi, Sararfina, Banzi, Shenzi, Ed, Pumbaa, Timon))
Kenya Cast 4:00-5:30 PM
Thursday 4/6 7:00 PM Performance (5:00 PM Call) MADAGASCAR CAST
Friday 4/7 7:00 PM Performance (5:00 PM Call) KENYA CAST
Saturday 4/8 11:00 AM Performance (9:00 AM Call) MADAGASCAR CAST
Saturday 4/8 3:00 PM Performance (1:00 PM Call) KENYA CAST
Elementary Box Office Hours:
Tuesday 4/4 5:00-6:00 PM (In the lobby)
Wednesday 4/5 5:00-5:30 PM (In the lobby)
One hour before each performance (At the door)
Please note that…
(1) We will not have elementary tickets available for exchange or purchase during Jr. High tech week or during Jr. High performances.
(2) We will take exchanges only, not refunds.
(3) You will be unable to exchange a ticket for a performance that has already passed.
Please be aware that each cast member will be assigned a short 5-10 minute chore after the closing performance. They are not required to stay for the entire set strike, but will be required to clean up their own personal space and backstage area.
If you are a lead and wearing a body mic, please treat it with care. If you damage a mic, you will need to pay for the damages. You are not to remove your own mic! At the end of each performance and rehearsal please see T LeFort for removal.
For Tuesday and Wednesday we are asking those who are wearing a body mic to be in costume, hair, and make-up at 5:30 PM. Doors will be open as early as 4:00 PM should you wish to get there early.
There are NO conflicts during tech week. No exceptions. Please remember, you are part of a team and you let down your team when you aren’t present.
Stuff to Bring
Please bring the following items to rehearsal. You may leave these items under your chair the entire week.
(1) Make-up Kit
(2) Hair brush and bobby pins (we don’t share hairbrushes)
(3) Leotard or shorts and tank to wear under your costume for quick changes.
(4) A water bottle with a lid (no food and drink allowed near costumes, only water in a sealed container)
(5) Jazz shoes and socks/tights (depending on which you were asked to bring)
(6) Book or quiet activity for downtime
Stuff to Leave at Home
Please leave the following items at home.
(1) Valuables (anything you would be sad about if it gets lost or stolen)
(2) IPod, Game Boy, DS, or other electronic games (cell phones should be on silent and kept out of sight, no texting or games on your cell during rehearsal)
(3) Jewelry (remove and leave at home all earrings, necklaces, rings, as they are not a part of your costume)
(4) Painted nails
The tough part about tech week is that we need to get through the entire production each night. We will do our best to end around 8:30-9:00 PM.
Feel free to watch dress rehearsals and use the opportunity to take photos.
Tech Week Dinner
If you ordered a tech week dinner, please arrange to pick up your dinner during the following times:
Monday 4/3 4:30-5:15
Tuesday 4/4 4:30-5:15
Please sign in at the side glass doors. If you do not sign in, we will assume you are not present and our stage manager will call you to find you.
Sign-Out for Elementary Tech Week
Parents, your child must check out each night with Abigail to insure that your costumes and props have been properly put away. Please make sure you sign out so that we know you have picked up your child.
Sign-Out for Elementary Performances
Parents, please come backstage to sign your child out after each performance. You are welcome to take photos with friends and family in costume before changing back into your street clothes.
Parents, family members, and friends will not be allowed backstage during performances. Parent volunteers for each performance will be given a badge. Parents, you are welcome to help your child with costumes and make up until one hour prior to curtain. The backstage area will be re-opened to parents after the show.
Costumes are never to leave the building. You should always change back into your street clothes after each rehearsal or show. Please leave all your costumes, shoes, and props here at the church – even if it’s something that you personally own.
Wednesday 4/20 5:00-6:00
There is no video recording during performances. MTI has finally released the rights for Haven to professionally video our production and make videos available to families in the cast. You can fill out a video order form at the sign in table during tech week or at the concessions counter during performances.